Sunday 12 April 2015

Enter Scam-man

People. Do not think for one second that anyone considers you intelligent and unusual. You're a number, a predictable sheep, you're easy to read, easy to market to, easy to suck in.
I saw the new 'green coke' at my local supermarket this week. And now the ads are flooding into my news feed on fb.
It's coke jim, but not as we know it! It's healthy, natural, from-a-green-leaf coke.
It's still a chemical shitstorm people!! It doesn't even contain cocaine, which i would consider a reasonable excuse to consume the stuff.

Speaking of shitstorms, the school holidays are done for another quarter. I consumed some very empty calories in the form of coping wine and wine-soaking food over the last fortnight. Back to green smoothies, sautéed kale and gelatin treats for me. I actually missed eating well. I also missed taking a shit between 9-3 without anyone watching. All back to normal now folks.

That is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment